General Job Description
Clean, prep, rack, and spray parts for powder coating on a wide variety of metal products. Candidate will
provide washing, masking, and installation of caps and plugs on products. Position also will load and
unload racks in preparation for powder coating operations. Mixing and application of powders per
manufacture specifications. Move coated racks of material into curing ovens where proper temperatures
and cycle times for curing will be monitored.
• Prepare parts for coating, following all principles and practices of powder coating application.
• Operate all coating equipment including guns, hoppers, and booth collection systems.
• Observe machine gauges and equipment operation to detect defects.
• Determine coating quality by performing visual inspections.
• Ensure that all components are produced/coated efficiently and are consistent with company
established goals for quality and customer order on-time performance.
• Ensure quality standards and processes are followed
• Ensure safety guidelines are being met to assure a safe work environment.
• Good knowledge of the mechanics and repair of powder coating equipment.
• Ability to read blueprints and understand requirements such as masking and plugging.
• Must be able to lift 75lbs
• Prior experience working in a Class A paint environment preferred.
• Must be able to pass annual pulmonary testing
This job operates in production coating area. Exposure to moisture, dust, and heat is normal. Job is
primarily performed in a wash and application booth standing and using arms are extended lengths.
Candidate must be comfortable wearing respirators, hoods, or full suits for extended periods of time.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma required.
• College courses in painting disciplines helpful but not required.
• 3-5 years of prior powder experience preferred.
Starting pay for this position is $17-20 hourly.
To apply for this job email your details to ErikaM@admancos.com